* Carry Out or Dine-In *
PLACE AN ORDER
Please have your credit card info ready.
|Tue-Sat||11am - Close|
|Tue-Sat||11am - 10pm|
Do you accept reservations?
Sorry, no. We seat first-come, first-served.
Can you make it quick?
Your order is freshly prepared as quickly as it can be. If you are in a hurry please inform your server in advance to help us expedite your order or so we can share our current ticket time.
Where should I park?
Metered street parking is available on Michigan Street (east of Broadway), north-south along Broadway, and north-south along Water Street; free after 6pm M-F & all day/night Sundays/holidays.
There are pay lots in our vicinity – prices vary:
· Located directly behind our building, West side of Broadway Ave between Clybourne & Michigan Streets
· Located along the East side of Broadway Ave between Clybourne and Michigan Streets
· Chase Bank Public Lot is just West of Water Street between Clybourne and Michigan Streets
Tip: If you are staying at a nearby hotel save yourself some money and park yourself in these lots. You will save at least $10 a day!
M-F 8am-6pm 2-hour Max $3.
Saturday 8am-6pm 2-hour Max no charge!
Share the goodness of Swingin' Door Exchange with others!
Ask your server about purchasing a gift card.
You can also buy gift cards online here >
- Don't you forget about me: Swingin' Door Exchange
- Milwaukee's Best Bar in a Restaurant, 2020
- Swingin' Door Is a Winner
- Thank Cod it's Fryday: Swingin' Door Exchange
- OnMilwaukee Editor's Pick for Best Bar Food 2017!
- On the Burger Trail: The Big KC Burger...
- Recipe request: Shelly's Grilled Beets
- Featured server: Michael Rossi of Swingin' Door Exchange
- Milwaukee Magazine 2017 Readers' Choice Awards: Quick/Cheap Eats
- Recipe request: Clam Chowder
- Multi-year Winner of TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence
- Featured bartender: Swingin' Door Exchange's Chris Clausen
- Swingin' Door a Downtown Classic
- Yelp Releases its Top 20 Restaurants in Milwaukee List
- Milwaukee: Come for the Atmosphere, Stay for the Burgers at Swingin' Door Exchange
- History Meets Dining at Swingin' Door Exchange